AAI Junior Executive Result: The Airport Authority of India (AAI) has released the result of the examination conducted for recruitment to the post of Junior Executive. The results have been released in the online mode on the night of 19 September.
All the candidates who appeared in this recruitment exam can check and download their result by visiting the official website of Airport Authority of India at aai.aero. Let’s know the whole process…
When was the exam?
The Junior Executive Recruitment exam was conducted by the Airport Authority of India (AAI) on July 27, 2022. The exam was conducted in CBT mode at the designated centers at various locations. Now the results of the exam have also been released.
What will be the next step?
All the candidates who have appeared in the merit list issued by Airport Authority of India will now be invited for the next stage of recruitment like Document Verification, Voice Test, Testing for Psychoactive Substance. The admit card for this will be sent soon on the official email of the selected candidates.
Recruitment is to be done on so many posts:
Through this recruitment on behalf of Airport Authority of India, eligible candidates are scheduled to be selected on a total of 400 vacancies. Candidates will be selected through examination, documents verification, voice test etc. Selected candidates will be given appointment to the posts of Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control).
Check result like this:
- Firstly candidates visit the official website aai.aero
- Now click on the link related to the result of the respective examination appearing on the home page.
- Now you will come to a new page.
- Your result will be displayed on the screen in front of you.
- Now search your roll number with the help of Ctrl+F.
- Download it and take a print out of it for further need.